Got tapes but can't digitize 'em yourself? Contact either of these guys and at least one of them will want to put your recorded shows online and mail you back your cassettes: quick, safe and easy.
D.I.T.C. - All Love Wu All-Stars - Soul in the Hole The High & Mighty ft Baby Blak - Open Mic Night The Beatnuts - Here’s a Drink Rakim - It’s Been a Long Time Xzibit - Los Angeles Times Big Pun - I’m Not a Player O.C. ft Big L - Dangerous Adverts Talk Break EC All Stars ft Mr. Eon, Baby Blak & Pauly Yams - All in Together NO I.D. - Jump on It Diamond D - No Wonduh Organized Konfusion - Numbers Adverts Natural Elements - Paper Chase Common - 1’2 Many Defari - Bionic Talk Break Company Flow - ’97 Stretch & Bobbito Interview & Freestyle Talk Break Adverts The Beatnuts ft Gab Gotcha - Bless the M.I.C. Mass Influence - Under Pressure Diamond D - The Hiatus HDM - Real MC's ? Cage - Agent Orange Talk Break Adverts Mary J. Blige ft Lil Kim - I Can Love You
1 comment:
Listen to the show on Mixcloud
https://www.mixcloud.com/DJAndySmith/dj-andy-smith-tape-digitizing-vol-76-stretch-bobbito-hot-97-new-york-1997/
D.I.T.C. - All Love
Wu All-Stars - Soul in the Hole
The High & Mighty ft Baby Blak - Open Mic Night
The Beatnuts - Here’s a Drink
Rakim - It’s Been a Long Time
Xzibit - Los Angeles Times
Big Pun - I’m Not a Player
O.C. ft Big L - Dangerous
Adverts
Talk Break
EC All Stars ft Mr. Eon, Baby Blak & Pauly Yams - All in Together
NO I.D. - Jump on It
Diamond D - No Wonduh
Organized Konfusion - Numbers
Adverts
Natural Elements - Paper Chase
Common - 1’2 Many
Defari - Bionic
Talk Break
Company Flow - ’97 Stretch & Bobbito Interview & Freestyle
Talk Break
Adverts
The Beatnuts ft Gab Gotcha - Bless the M.I.C.
Mass Influence - Under Pressure
Diamond D - The Hiatus
HDM - Real MC's
?
Cage - Agent Orange
Talk Break
Adverts
Mary J. Blige ft Lil Kim - I Can Love You
Post a Comment